Arabic-L:LING:Query on book viabilitly

Fri Sep 14 18:31:56 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Query on book viabilitly

Date: 14 Sep 2007
From:"Mike Eyler" <MEyler at mirasmart.com>
Subject:Query on book viabilitly

[please respond directly to the poster.]

Hello,
I work for Digital Printing company, we work with small publishing
companies and self published authors. I have an author who has
constructed what appears to be a very interesting book on Arabic Verb
Conjugation into English.  The problem is that the author is undecided
whether or not they want to invest money into printing the book. My
company's forte is printing not selling, so I am looking for some expert
opinions if the book would be commercially viable.
Thank you,
Mike Eyler
National Account Manager, Mira Digital Publishing
Abstract Collection - Peer Review - Scheduling - Itinerary
Full-Service Publishing: CD - DVD - Web - Print
Toll-Free: 866.341.9588 ext 217 /
Cell: +1 314.662.0436 / Fax: +1 314.776.2470
Email: meyler at mirasmart.com/ Web:www.mirasmart.com