Arabic-L:PEDA:New Institiute in Yemen

Thu Sep 20 22:27:48 UTC 2007

1) Subject:New Institiute in Yemen

Date: 20 Sep 2007
From:tabbas at gmail.com
Subject:New Institiute in Yemen

To Whom It May Concern:

I represent the Yemen Institute for Arabic Language (YIAL) in Sana'a,
Yemen. I would like to send you some brochures that you can provide
to your students. Please let me know where I can send them. Please
visit our website at www.yialarabic.com and encourage your Arabic
language students to study here.

YIAL is a new institute in which the teachers have a share in the
profits. For this reason it attracts the best teachers in Yemen. The
institute is dedicated to staying small in order to provide the best
service. It offers excursions to sites outside Sana'a, meetings with
locals to practice Arabic and other extracurricular activities such
as lectures, parties, dinners and more.

I graduated from the Near Eastern Studies department at the
University of California at Berkeley where I focused on the Arabic
Language. I am now a student here at YIAL. I think the level of
instruction is excellent. If any of your students have questions
about the institute please give them my e-mail address: tabbas at gmail.com

Sincerely,

Tania Abbas