Arabic-L:PEDA:More info on U. of Kansas Job

Mon Sep 24 23:01:07 UTC 2007

1) Subject:More info on U. of Kansas Job

Date: 24 Sep 2007
From:University of Kansas African and African American Studies
<afs at KU.EDU>
Subject:More info on U. of Kansas Job

Hello,

Here is further information regarding the Arabic Lecturer position.
Again,
the full position description can be located on our website at
www.ku.edu/~afs.

Thank you

The University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS

African & African-American Studies
1440 Jayhawk Blvd., Rm 9
Bailey Hall
Lawrence KS, 66045-7574

Announces
Pool Lecturer Positions in all areas with specific need at this time in

Full-Time Arabic
To begin:  Fall 2008

Salary range $2,500 – $3,700

Please visit our website for description and complete application
instructions.
www.ku.edu/~afs