Arabic-L:PEDA:Tunisian Arabic book response

Dilworth Parkinson DILWORTH_PARKINSON at BYU.EDU
Tue Apr 8 14:50:37 UTC 2008

1) Subject:Tunisian Arabic book response

Date: 08 Apr 2008
From:Zouheir Khalsi <list.khalsi at hotmail.com>
Subject:Tunisian Arabic book response

Hi

As far as I know, there is an in-house publication for teaching
Tunisian Arabic at the Bourguiba Intstitute for Modern Languages,
Tunis, Tunisia. I am an instructor myself at the Institute but I am
teaching English. I'll check whether an how you can get a copy and
tell you later.

Zouheir Khalsi
Bourguiba Intstitute for Modern Languages
University of Tunis El Manar