Arabic-L:GEN:Arabic dictionary plug-in for Mac query

Wed Apr 9 14:30:25 UTC 2008

1) Subject:Arabic dictionary plug-in for Mac query

Date: 09 Apr 2008
From:rsricks at gmail.com
Subject:Arabic dictionary plug-in for Mac query

http://lipflip.org/blog/lipflip/2008/02/dictcc-plugin-for-os-xs-dictionaryapp
  is the link for the German-English plugin for Mac's dictionary.app.
It would be fantastic (for translators, students, etc.) to have
something analogous for Arabic.  Does anyone know of one that either
exists or is under development?

RSR

P.S. I saw the comments about using Arabic on Macs. Have you used
Pages (from Apple's iWork suite) at all? I've found that it does the
job for most of my Arabic word processing/page layout needs. For those
who can't afford InDesign, it's a feasible option.