Arabic-L:AD:Mastering Nahw and Sarf

Wed Apr 23 14:49:51 UTC 2008

Arabic-L: Wed 23 Apr 2008

1) Subject:Mastering Nahw and Sarf

Date: 23 Apr 2008
From:info at wcm-press.com
Subject:Mastering Nahw and Sarf

[Moderator's note: The transcription of the title came with the
message.  I would transcribe the Arabic on the title page as: 'awDaH
Al-manAhij]

Mastering Nahw and Sarf
New method to understanding Arabic grammar in short period of time
“Audhlohul Manaahij”
A Complete Guide to Arabic Grammar
By Agus Shohib Khoironi

US $ 85.00   US $ 51.00
Vol. I : The Fundamental Theory
Page count: 448
ISBN 1-4196-5941-3
LCCN 2007900551
Language: Arabic

US $ 60.00   US $ 36.00
Vol. II : Practice Manual
Page count: 288
ISBN 1-4196-5928-6
LCCN 2007900506
Language: Arabic
“Audhlohul Manaahij” is the first ever written and published complete
guide to Arabic Grammar textbook (Nahw–Sarf) using graphics, schedules
and schematics approach. With a simple methodology and step by step
explanation, readers are gradually guided in the complex world of
Arabic language.
Dr. Basyiiri Abdul Mu'thy (Al-Azhar, Cairo/Editor) said: As an Arabic
Native speaker. I have never seen a well written reference Arabic
Grammar textbook that helps people to learn Arabic language in a fast
and easy manner that was entirely written by a non Arabian.
We sincerely expect this book to become useful for all readers to
master the Arabic language in short period of time.
Learn more about this incredible textbook......

save from 40% up to 60% off

      Now at our lowest price ever, including FedEx free delivery……

F0B7                    US$ 87.00 for a set order (40% off)
F0B7                    US$ 725.00 for min. order of 10 sets (50% off)
F0B7                    US$ 870.00 for min. order of 15 sets (60% off)

contact us     |   buy from us    |     buy from amazon.com
Review the book:  Vol. I Sample pages.pdf   Vol. II Sample pages.pdf
WCM Press  Jl. Bukit Golf I Blok 2 No 12, Tamansari Persada Raya -
Jatibening,  17412, INDONESIA Tel. 62811149207  Fax 62811144304