Arabic-L:PEDA:Ana Min Il Balad Di feedback reminder

Mon Aug 25 18:31:45 UTC 2008

1) Subject:Ana Min Il Balad Di feedback reminder

Date: 25 Aug 2008
From:hawky <shawky at aucegypt.edu>
Subject:Ana Min Il Balad Di feedback reminder

Dear colleague,hi everyone:

I wrote earlier on about my intention to add material on my book "Ana
Min Il  Balad Di" the textbook in Egyptian Colloquial Arabic ,I was
hoping may be to receive email from someone who used the book. as it
would be useful to know how s/he found the book , in what context they
have found it.
Nehad Shawqi
author and publisher of
"Ana Min Il Balad Di'