Arabic-L:LING:Cairo Linguists Group database update

Mon Aug 25 18:31:49 UTC 2008

1) Subject:Cairo Linguists Group database update

Date: 25 Aug 2008
From:khaledrifaat at LINK.NET
Subject:Cairo Linguists Group database update

Dear All,
Cairo Linguists Group is updating its database of linguists in Egypt.
We urge all Egyptian linguists to participate and submit the required
information.  Needles to say, this database is of great importance to
all academic activities and we expect that all will benefit from it.
After completion, this database may be available to all members or may
be put on the site of the group.  Please take a couple of minutes to
fill in the following information.

Regards,

Prof. Khaled Rifaat

Name: