Arabic-L:LING:Needs fully vowelled Arabic texts

Mon Dec 1 22:52:17 UTC 2008

1) Subject:Needs fully vowelled Arabic texts

Date: 01 Dec 2008
From:kelliestirling at yahoo.com
Subject:Needs fully vowelled Arabic texts

For my final research class in my Arabic linguistics class, I am in
need of some Arabic texts which are fully voweled and which would also
have the potential to have in them complementizers such as inna, anna,
in and an heading dependent clauses.  So, sources that are probably
more classical.  My professor Dr. Mushira Eid asked me to ask you if
you can help by posting something on the Arabic-L.  Translations to
English would be nice but are not necessary.  Thanks.  Kellie Stirling