Arabic-L:GEN:Arabic font on Firefox on mac

Sat Feb 23 00:15:04 UTC 2008

1) Subject:Arabic font on Firefox on mac
2) Subject:Arabic font on Firefox on mac-more details

Date: 22 Feb 2008
From:Michael Fishbein <fishbein at humnet.ucla.edu>
Subject:Arabic font on Firefox on mac

  just updated my copy of Firefox to 2.0.0.12 and went to the Al-
Jazeera website. I could notice nothing unusual about the homepage, or
the display of individual news stories, or even the display of printer
friendly pages. Can you give the URL of one or more pages that have
the problem?

Michael Fishbein, Lecturer in Arabic
Dept. of Near Eastern Languages & Cultures
366 Humanities Building, UCLA
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1511
tel. 310 206-2229