Arabic-L:GEN:Needs info on becoming visiting student in Europe

Thu Jan 3 21:55:49 UTC 2008

1) Subject:Needs info on becoming visiting student in Europe

Date: 003 Jan 2008
From:"Ismail S. Wekke" <iswekkefpend at yahoo.com.my>
Subject:Needs info on becoming visiting student in Europe

Dear All,

I'm Ismail S. Wekke, nowadays, I'm pursuing my Ph.D in Universiti
Kebangsaan Malaysia
(UKM, The National University of Malaysia). The faculty of education in
UKM agree to send me to Europe for 6-9 months study abroad program. My
sponsor, will cover
all my expenses.

As you preliminary information, I'm writing my thesis in Bahasa
Melayu (Malay Language). My PhD's topic is Multicultural Based Language
Teaching in Pesantren, South Sulawesi Province, Indonesia.

I would like to ask information for joining visiting student in any
Europe University.Below some information:

First, I would like to come for 6-9 months visit.

Second,
the objective of my visiting program are to strengthen my capacity in
academic activities or in another word that I'm pursuing my PhD in
Malaysia that account as in region, therefore, my sponsor encourage me
to have
visiting program, they called it sandwich program. The visit will give
me broad insight in developing my knowledge and skill internationally.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Best regard

Ismail S. Wekke