Arabic-L:GEN:Needs scholar to evaluate system for NEH grant

Thu Jan 31 17:03:04 UTC 2008

Arabic-L: Thu 31 Jan 2008

1) Subject:Needs scholar to evaluate system for NEH grant

Date: 31 Jan 2008
From:"Mahmoud Elsayess" <melsayess at socal.rr.com>
Subject:Needs scholar to evaluate system for NEH grant

Greetings,

Subject: a quailed scholar who can evaluate our system

As you may know, we submitted request for grants to US National
Endowment for Humanities and we need an evaluator who is not part of
our team.

This is the recommendation we received from the grant office:

"It is generally recommended that a qualified scholar who is not part
of the grant team serve as the evaluator.  This evaluator can receive
a stipend for his/her services, paid from funds in the grant.

Can you help us for finding a quailed scholar who can evaluate our
system after getting grants? Please visit:  http://www.lessondesigner.com/

We are adding a lot of new features like:

1_Postnote* that will have 11 languages including Arabic

2_ Forum* that will have 11 languages including Arabic

3_ School administration

4_ Abacus list that will have 11 languages including Arabic.

Teachers and students can communicate in Arabic, Farsi, Urdu, Hebrew
and other language without the need to install any software on their
machines.

Thank you