Arabic-L:LING:Needs info on Postdoc positions

Fri Jun 27 21:56:52 UTC 2008

1) Subject:Needs info on Postdoc positions

Date: 27 Jun 2008
From:"Ashraf Abdou" <ashrafma at aucegypt.edu>
Subject:Needs info on Postdoc positions

Dear all,

I'd appreciate any information on appropriate postdoc positions
available that involve doing research on (and teaching) Arabic.

I'm in the course of writing up of PhD thesis in Linguistics. I'm
particularly interested in suitable opportunities in the US and the UK
and would like to find out about any funding bodies/universities/etc.
that could sponsor such work.

Thank you and all best wishes,

Ashraf Abdou
University of Manchester, UK