Arabic-L:GEN:Needs repost of Night of Counting the Years url

Fri May 23 23:06:47 UTC 2008

1) Subject:Needs repost of Night of Counting the Years url

Date: 23 May 2008
From:"David Bacherman" <dbacherman at gmail.com>
Subject:Needs repost of Night of Counting the Years url

Several weeks ago someone posted a link to a subtitled Egyptian film
that
used MSA and whose title (I think) was " The Night of Counting the
Years " /
"Al-Mummia" .  If that link could be reposted, it would be appreciated.
Many thanks.

[moderators note: I've copied the original message with the url
below.  In general, subscribers should remind themselves that there
are two archives of Arabic-L where you can fairly easily look up an
old post: one at linguistlist.org, and the other at listserv.byu.edu.
For the latter you will need your Arabic-L password.--dil]