Arabic-L:PEDA:Invitation to join Arabic Teachers Facebook group

Fri May 23 23:06:46 UTC 2008

1) Subject:Invitation to join Arabic Teachers Facebook group

Date: 23 May 2008
From:samar moushabeck <moushabeck at hotmail.com>
Subject:Invitation to join Arabic Teachers Facebook group

Greetings every one,

I have been taking an online course with a group of motivated, well
seasoned teachers of Arabic in the US.
Now
that we are nearing the end of the course, and stemming from our desire
to keep the vibrant discussions going, we established a Facebook Group
by the name of Teachers of Arabic in North America.
I would like to extend an invitation to everyone on the list to join
this group; Teachers of Arabic in North America.
your membership will be as asset  to this  community, and we can stay
in touch with each other while this List is on vacation. ;-)

shukran wa Ahlan wa sahlan bikum.

Samar