Arabic-L:GEN:Gilman Scholarship deadline extended to Oct 13

Fri Oct 3 19:15:20 UTC 2008

1) Subject:Gilman Scholarship deadline extended to Oct 13

Date: 03 Oct 2008
From:Gilman <Gilman at iie.org>
Subject:Gilman Scholarship deadline extended to Oct 13

The deadline for the Gilman International Scholarship has been
extended to October 13, 2008!

Students participating in study abroad programs during the Spring 2009
semester must submit an online application by 11:59 pm central time on
October 13th.  The online application is available athttps://
gilmanapplication.iie.org

This year the Gilman Program will award over 1,200 scholarship to
students participating in study abroad programs during the 2008-2009
academic year, which will be the highest number of scholarships
awarded by the program since its inception in 2001.  There has never
been a better time to apply!

To review eligibility, deadlines and profiles of past scholarship
recipients please visit the Gilman website at www.iie.org/gilman

Contact Information
Applicants:
gilman at iie.org
1-888-887-5939 ext 25

Advisors:
gilmanadvisors at iie.org
1-888-887-5939 ext 16

We've moved! Please note our new address.Institute of International
EducationGilman International Scholarship1800 West Loop South, Suite
250Houston, TX 77027