Arabic-L:GEN:Arab Culture and Civ site

Thu Sep 25 22:34:52 UTC 2008

1) Subject:Arab Culture and Civ site

Date: 25 Sep 2008
From:Barbara Petzen <bpetzen at gmail.com>
Subject:Arab Culture and Civ site

In answer to the query on the Arab Culture and Civilization site,
NITLE no longer had the financial resources to maintain the copyrights
and upkeep on the site, so the Middle East Policy Council has
volunteered to take it over. We're in the process of building a new
educational site ourselves at www.teachmideast.org, and the ACC
materials will be available there--both in close-to-the-original form
and, where appropriate, integrated into our own navigational
structure. We're hoping to launch it in a month or so!

If you have particular queries about the site, please email me directly.
Best wishes,

Barbara Petzen
Education Director
Middle East Policy Council