Arabic-L:GEN:African Immigrants in the Arab World

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Tue Apr 21 14:27:04 UTC 2009

1) Subject:African Immigrants in the Arab World

Date: 21 Apr 2009
From:bouanani.idrissi at GMAIL.COM
Subject:African Immigrants in the Arab World

Hello Stephen,
Chauvinism aside, If you can read the Arabic language there are quite
a few
television programs and newspaper articles on African Emigrants from the
horn of Africa (Somalia) to the Yemen (as a matter of fact those
immigrants
speak Arabic for the most part and to the best of my knowledge, all
Mauritanians I have met spoke Arabic!), from the Sudan to Egypt and from
West African countries to Morocco. Just go to the websites of the
various TV
stations and newspapers from those countries. (i.e.moroccannewspapers,
alahramweekly).
Good Luck.