Arabic-L:LING:Welcome to ALS-23

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Thu Feb 26 20:51:34 UTC 2009

1) Subject:Welcome to ALS-23

Date: 26 Feb 2009
From:ouali at uwm.edu
Subject:Welcome to ALS-23

Dear Colleagues,
   We are just over five weeks before our ALS23 meeting, and let me
first say that we are extremely excited to have all of you here at UWM
and in Milwaukee. You will receive few e-mails about some conference
related issues between now and the Symposium time. The first issue
that I want to direct attention to has to do with the recommended
Hotel; in order to secure a room with the conference rate you need to
do your booking by March 1st otherwise the rate will go up. We have
only received few registration fees, I encourage you to register in
advance and for more information about how to register please visit
the conference website:

http://www.uwm.edu/Dept/FLL/arabic_symposium/index.html

With every best wish,

Hamid Ouali