Arabic-L:LING:Tsereteli's Uzbek Arabic recordings

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Mon Jun 8 17:35:02 UTC 2009

1) Subject:Tsereteli's Uzbek Arabic recordings

Date: 08 Sep 2008
From:decotype at gmail.com
Subject:Tsereteli's Uzbek Arabic recordings

Hi Steve,

Prof Efim Rezvan from the Kunstkamera Museum in Saint Petersburg,
Russia, has some clues and is looking for more. In case you are
interested, he and undersigned, are looking for a partner to publish a
unique typescript of an uzbek Arabic dialect found in the archives of
the SPB Oriental Institute. His email includes a sample page, I am
adding a small proof-of-concept that I made for them project using
Tasmeem.

I hope this helps

Thomas Milo
www.decotype.com