Arabic-L:LIT:Needs Inea Bushnaq contact info

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Wed Mar 11 21:32:56 UTC 2009

1) Subject:Needs Inea Bushnaq contact info

Date: 11 Mar 2009
From:<mariaraucci at libero.it>
Subject:Needs Inea Bushnaq contact info

Hi,
I'm an italian student and I'm writing my thesis on a comparative
analisys between the english and the arabic version of Cinderella.
The arabic version of Cinderella (the title should be "the red fish
and the colg of gold") has been written by Inea Bushnaq in one of her
book entitled "Arabic Folktales".
I really need this story, but written in arabic, its original language.
Can you please help me or give me some information about Inea Bushnaq,
her contacts or an e-mail address?
Thank you in advance.
Maria