Arabic-L:PEDA:Ali Baba Center in Amman Summer Programs

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Wed Mar 11 21:32:58 UTC 2009

1) Subject:Ali Baba Center in Amman Summer Programs

Date: 11 Mar 2009
From:arabic-l at alibaba.jo
Subject:Ali Baba Center in Amman Summer Programs

Ali Baba International Center  is  an Arabic  language institute
located in Amman, Jordan. We would like to invite university community
college students to apply for our intensive summer programs which will
be held in May, June, July and August. Each program  is actually a
package consisting of a 4-week long intensive Arabic language course,
a comfortable accommodation, and a weekly tour to a touristic site in
Jordan. Three levels of Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) are offered in
each session. Colloquial Jordanian courses are also offered upon
request.

Please refer to our website (www.alibaba.jo) for more information. We
will be happy to send you, upon your request,  an offer that will suit
your students language needs and budgets.
Dr. Ali Al-Haj, Director
Ali Baba International Center
Amman Jordan