Arabic-L:LING:AskZad response

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Mon Nov 23 19:43:13 UTC 2009

Arabic-L: Mon 23 Nov 2009
Moderator: Dilworth Parkinson <
dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu

[To post messages to the list, send them to
arabic-l at byu.edu
]

listserv at byu.edu
 with first line reading:

1) Subject:AskZad response

Date: 23 Nov 2009
From:
Waleed El-Shobaki <Waleed.El-shobaki at manchester.ac.uk>

Subject:AskZad response

I can only add to this that, I think their services is not up and running yet. The subscription page is still under construction and there are a number of faults on the requesting a trial page. Also if you wanted to contact them, the online contact tablet does not allow inputting details on the country tap from anywhere other than from the US.

Best wishes,

 Waleed el-Shobaki
Faculty Team Librarian for the Middle Eastern Studies.