Arabic-L:GEN:Text editor responses

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Mon Nov 23 19:43:14 UTC 2009

1) Subject:Text editor response
2) Subject:Text editor response
3) Subject:Text editor response

Date: 23 Nov 2009
From:Al Haraka <alharaka at gmail.com>
Subject:Text editor response

Alexis,

See this list and review text editors where bidirectional is available.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_text_editors#Right_to_Left_and_Bidirectional

I recommend Notepad++.  It is has many features that make it mainstay
for my coworkers and I (in IT).

http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/uk/site.htm

If you need something that does more than just edit *.txt files, you
can try OpenOffice (since Microsoft Office has horrendous bidi
support).  That's my $0.02.

http://www.openoffice.org/

Regards,
_AJS