Arabic-L:LIT:Dialect Literature

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Mon Nov 23 19:43:16 UTC 2009

Arabic-L: Mon 23 Nov 2009
Moderator: Dilworth Parkinson <
dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu

[To post messages to the list, send them to
arabic-l at byu.edu
]

listserv at byu.edu
 with first line reading:

1) Subject:Dialect Literature
2) Subject:Dialect Literature

Date: 23 Nov 2009
From: <m7schub at aol.de>
Subject:Dialect Literature

Dear Sensei Bobby-San,
     Please see Cohen, Dalia and Ruth Katz:  *Palestinian Arab Music:  A Maqaam Tradition in Practice*
Chicago 2006.  ISBN#  0-226-11299-3, and paah-tee.
      Best wishes,
                  Mike Schub   m7schub at aol.com