Arabic-L:GEN:Thanks for help

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Wed Oct 21 23:32:40 UTC 2009

1) Subject:Thanks for help

Date: 21 Oct 2009
From:gaa011 at YAHOO.COM
Subject:Thanks for help

Dear All,
I'm writing to say 'thank you very much' for all those
helpful people in this list. Your generosity and assistance is
overwhelming. You made me feel I have a big family around the corner.
You are here when I need your advice and assistance. I have been here
in the States for four years working and living in a place where I'm
alien in my language, culture and faith. As a one person Arabic
department for three of those years, it was difficult to get
professional advice and support. Now I am much more comfortable knowing
excellent professional advice and support is only an email away at this
wonderful Linguistic list.

Thank you for being nice and helpful. Special Thank you goes to Dr.
Reem Basseony who recommend this list to me.
شكرا جزيلا ... جزاك الله خيرا
المخلصة لهذه الاسرة
غيداء العلي
P.S. I heard from 'Lina Safar'-children-books illustrator- & Summer El
Amir. I sent them the book description in Arabic and I'm
  looking forward to working with them inshallah

Ghayda Al Ali

End of Arabic-L:  21 Oct 2009