Arabic-L:PEDA:Getting Rammuny's Business Arabic AV materials

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Wed Feb 3 18:18:06 UTC 2010

Arabic-L: WEd 03 Jan 2010
Moderator: Dilworth Parkinson <
dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu

[To post messages to the list, send them to
arabic-l at byu.edu
]

listserv at byu.edu
 with first line reading:

1) Subject:Getting Rammuny's Business Arabic AV materials

Date: 03 Jan 2010
From:raram <raram at umich.edu>
Subject:Getting Rammuny's Business Arabic AV materials

Hi Ms Zaki,

I have forwarded your request to the UM Language Resource Center (LRC) sales department where they have the DVDs that accompany my Intermediate and Advanced Business Arabic. We  have also  produced Arabic for Communication: Interactive Multimedia Program based on the Intermediate Business Arabic Textbook which is available through LRC.

Please contact the Language Resource Center via email  flacs at umich.edu  or telephone (734) 764-0424  if you wish to order the AV/WEB material.

Raji Rammuny