Arabic-L:LING:audio files of Chadian/Shuwa Arabic

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Wed Feb 3 18:18:09 UTC 2010

Arabic-L: WEd 03 Jan 2010
Moderator: Dilworth Parkinson <
dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu

[To post messages to the list, send them to
arabic-l at byu.edu
]

listserv at byu.edu
 with first line reading:

1) Subject:audio files of Chadian/Shuwa Arabic

Date: 03 Jan 2010
From:Paul Stevens <pstevens at aucegypt.edu>
Subject:audio files of Chadian/Shuwa Arabic

Years ago (late 60s, early 70s), there was a textbook, maybe with a title something like "Course in Chadian Arabic", which I think was published at Indiana University.  There were probably tapes (probably reel-to-reel) to accompany the text.

I am sorry that my information is so sketchy, but I hope it helps.

Best,
Paul Stevens,
American University in Cairo