Arabic-L:PEDA:More on Tokyo U. Job

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Mon Jul 26 12:29:30 UTC 2010

1) Subject: More on Tokyo U. Job

Date: 26 Jul 2010
From: robert ratcliffe <ratcliffe at tufs.ac.jp>
Subject: More on Tokyo U. Job

Thank you to every one who responded to my posting about the visiting professorship here
at Tokyo University of Foreign Studies.

I was delighted to find there was so much interest in Japan and equally delighted to make
the acquaintance of so many interesting colleagues.

If I have not responded to you yet, I will shortly. There were many questions I hadn't anticipated
and I am preparing a document to answer them all at once.

In the meantime I will continue accepting inquiries until Friday morning local time (say Thursday midnight
Cairo time, Thursday 5 p.m. U.S. east coast).

Thanks again to all and Best Regards

Robert Ratcliffe

Arabic and Linguistics
Tokyo University of Foreign Studies