Arabic-L:PEDA:SAIC Job

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Mon Jul 26 12:29:28 UTC 2010

1) Subject: SAIC Job

Date: 26 Jul 2010
From: "Destefano, Richard M." <RICHARD.M.DESTEFANO at saic.com>
Subject: SAIC Job

I came across your information on American Association of Teachers of Arabic website.  SAIC www.saic.com  is looking for experienced Arabic instructors for a project that will be starting in September.  The project will be a one year course of intensive study for a small group of students.  Upon graduation we are looking to have the students at a 3/3 level.  The course will continue the next year with another small group going through the course.

Instructors must have taught at the college level with at least five years of teaching experience.   This position also requires US Citizenship and you must be willing to move the Northern VA area.  If this is something you are interested in please send me your resume so we can discuss this opportunity in more detail.
If you know of someone that is has these skills and may be interested in an opportunity please forward this e-mail to them.
Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Rich

Rich DeStefano| SAIC
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Mission Integration Business Unit
c: 703.975.2945
e: Richard.M.DeStefano at saic.com
w: www.saic.com
SAIC Benefits Overview