Arabic-L:LING:Arabic concepts non-lexicalized in English

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Wed Mar 3 00:27:40 UTC 2010

Arabic-L: Tue 02 Mar 2010
[To post messages to the list, send them to
arabic-l at byu.edu
]

listserv at byu.edu
 with first line reading:

1) Subject:Arabic concepts non-lexicalized in English
2) Subject:Arabic concepts non-lexicalized in English
3) Subject:Arabic concepts non-lexicalized in English
4) Subject:Arabic concepts non-lexicalized in English
5) Subject:Arabic concepts non-lexicalized in English
6) Subject:Arabic concepts non-lexicalized in English
7) Subject:Arabic concepts non-lexicalized in English