Arabic-L:PEDA&LING:Needs help reviewing book translation

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Thu Mar 11 17:21:29 UTC 2010

1) Subject:Needs help reviewing book translation
2) Subject:Needs help with specific terms

Date: 11 Mar 2010
From:Ahmed Hassan Khorshid <khorshid at aucegypt.edu>
Subject:Needs help reviewing book translation

Dear list members,
I've written a new grammar book; Sahlawayhi: Arabic Grammar for Foreigners. It has a list of grammar terms translated into French, German and Spanish. I need some people to review my translation. If you are willing please write to me, and I'll send it to you. Please write to me also your mailing address so that I can send you a copy of the book when it is published.

Ahmad Khorshid
Arabic Language Instructor