Arabic-L:LING:ALS 2010 Registration and Hotel Reminder

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Fri Mar 12 19:17:58 UTC 2010

Arabic-L: Fri 12 Jan 2010
[To post messages to the list, send them to
arabic-l at byu.edu
]

listserv at byu.edu
 with first line reading:

1) Subject:ALS 2010 Registration and Hotel Reminder

Date: 12 Jan 2010
From:"Brustad, Kristen" <brustad at austin.utexas.edu>
Subject:ALS 2010 Registration and Hotel Reminder

Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder to register for ALS 2010 and to make hotel reservations at the AT&T conference center by March 18.

Hotel and registration information as well as the program can be found at:
http://www.utexas.edu/cola/depts/mes/events/conferences/als2010/als2010.php

If anyone would like to register now but pay at the door please email me your name and affiliation at:
brustad at austin.utexas.edu

We look forward to seeing you in Austin!

Best,
Kristen

Kristen Brustad
Associate Chair and Graduate Studies Advisor
Department of Middle Eastern Studies
University of Texas at Austin
WMB 6.140
brustad at austin.utexas.edu