Arabic-L:PEDA:e-Arabic Teachers Network

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Fri May 7 12:07:42 UTC 2010

1) Subject:e-Arabic Teachers Network

Date: 07 Aug 2010
From:mourad.diouri at E-ARABIC.COM
Subject:e-Arabic Teachers Network

Apologies for cross-posting
 e-Arabic Teachers Network
(eATNet)<http://eatnet.ning.com/events/event/show?id=4995138%3AEvent%3A706&xgi=45JBREQFrwWpcO&xg_source=msg_invite_event>
A Social/Professional Network for Arabic Language Teaching Professionals

About e-Arabic Teachers Network (eATNet)
A Dedicated Social and Professional Network for Arabic Language Teachers
(all sectors), Academics, Researchers and Practitioners Worldwide.
[image: Mourad Diouri…]<http://eatnet.ning.com/profile/MouradDiouri?xg_source=msg_invite_event>

Mourad Diouri (Host)<http://eatnet.ning.com/profile/MouradDiouri?xg_source=msg_invite_event>
Call for Interest: “Essential eLearning for Arabic Teachers” Training
Events'

[image: “Essential eLearning for Language Teachers” Training
Events]<http://eatnet.ning.com/events/event/show?id=4995138%3AEvent%3A706&xgi=45JBREQFrwWpcO&xg_source=msg_invite_event>
*Time:* Fri & Sat (tbc), July 2010
*Location:* London (tbc)
*Organized By:* Mourad Diouri, CASAW (Centre for the Adv. Study of the Arab
World), University of Edinburgh

*Event Description:*

Dear Colleagues,

For the last three years, CASAW has developed an innovative Arabic programme
blending traditional teaching with the latest e-Learning technologies. We
believe it is now the right time to share our unique experience with fellow
language teachers in how you can integrate and use technology effectively to
enhance your teaching practice.

Due to popular demand, we are planning to run a series of 2-day training
seminars balanced with hands-on IT workshops this summer. In order to firm
up dates, we urge you to express your keen interest in participating and
gaining from this exciting teacher-development event.

WHAT TO DO NEXT:

(1) To register for this event, Join the e-Arabic Teachers Network (eATNet)
and then click "WILL ATTEND"

(2) To receive updates, make sure you join the group by following this link
link and click "JOIN THIS GROUP"

(3) If you have any questions, use the group forum.

Please forward to interested colleagues

Apologies for cross-posting

See more details and RSVP on e-Arabic Teachers Network (eATNet):
http://eatnet.ning.com/events/call-for-interestessential

*The training outline is available at:
*
http://eatnet.ning.com/group/workshopseminarinessentialelearningforlanguageteac

Looking forward to hearing from you

Mourad Diouri

Mourad Diouri  | مراد الديوري
e-Learning Lecturer in Arabic Studies
Centre for the Adv. Study of the Arab World
University of Edinburgh, 19 George Square
Edinburgh, EH8 9LD, UK
e: mourad.diouri at e-arabic.com
w: eArabic Learning Portal : e-Arabic.com
w: As the Arabs Say... v-Arabic.com/aas
w: Visual Arabic Library: v-Arabic.com/vra

End of Arabic-L:  07 Aug 2010