Arabic-L:AD:Gerlach Books

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Tue Nov 23 15:34:27 UTC 2010

1) Subject: Gerlach Books

Date: 23 Nov 2010
From: Gerlach Books - Middle Eastern & Islamic Studies <orders at gerlach-books.de>
Subject: Gerlach Books

Due to Eid al-Adha we received a lot of requests to extend this offer. To comply with these requests we therefore extend our offer until the 7th December 2010:

All Publications by Professor Fuat Sezgin and his Frankfurt based Institute for the History of Arabic-Islamic Science (Institut fuer Geschichte der Arabisch-Islamischen Wissenschaften).

The extensive series of publication start+ed in 1982. Various aspects of Islamic history, philosophy, humanities as well as medicine and natural sciences are covered by the more than 680 volumes.

Below is an overview showing the numbers of volumes and prices for each series.
A detailed list of all titles for each series can be downloaded from here:
http://mysql.snafu.de/khg/gerlach_books/books_offers.php

(1) Zeitschrift für Geschichte der arabisch-islamischen Wissenschaften / Joiurnal of the History of Arabic-Islamic Science
18 Volumes - EUR 1,960

(2) Series: Geschichte des Arabischen Schrifttums & Special Issues
17 Volumes - EUR 1,416

(3) Series: Bibliographie der deutschsprachigen Arabistik und Islamkunde
Part A: Texts and Studies - 26 Volumes - EUR 2,407

(4) Series: Bibliographie der deutschsprachigen Arabistik und Islamkunde
Part B: Reprints - 23 Volumes - EUR 1,590

(5) Series: Bibliographie der deutschsprachigen Arabistik und Islamkunde
Part C: Facsimile Editions of Arabic Manuscripts
97 Volumes - EUR 8,097

(6) Series: Islamic Architecture
16 Volumes - EUR 1,213

(7) Series: Islamic Mathematics and Astronomy
96 Volumes - EUR 5,058

(8) Series: The Islamic World in Foreign Travel Accounts
52 Volumes - EUR 3,062

(9) Series: Islamic Geography
91 Volumes - EUR 7,031

(10) Series: Historiography and Classification of Science in Islam
60 Volumes - EUR 3,809

(11) Series: Islamic Medicine
95 Volumes - EUR 4,684

(12) Series: Islamic Philosophy
84 Volumes - EUR 4,894

(13) Series: Natural Sciences in Islam
10 Volumes - EUR 642

(14) Series: The Science of Music in Islam
4 Volumes - EUR 271

Our offer:
- This offer is valid for the purchase of complete sets (i.e.  series) only
- Shipping charges (surface or air mail delivery) will be added
- European VAT will be added (if applicable only)
- Institutional customers by open account
- This offer is valid until 7th December 2010 only

Looking forward to your orders.

Best regards from Berlin

(Ms) Dagmar Konrad

--