Arabic-L:PEDA:New Book:Internet in Arabic Teaching

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Fri Oct 1 15:05:54 UTC 2010

1) Subject: Internet in Arabic Teaching

Date: 01 Oct 2010
From: Dr Ibrahim Suliman Ahmed <ibhims20002 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Internet in Arabic Teaching

Dear all, greeting,

My new book (Sixth book) "Integrating Internet in Teaching Arabic Language" ISBN 978-3-8383-9880-8".  Was published by LAP Lambert Academic Publishing. More information about my book can be found at:
http://www.bod.com/index.php?id=3435&objk_id=389578

this book is a unique in integrating the Internet in teaching Arabic language. The book is about the theoretical and practical framework of teaching Arabic via the website. It emphasizes on the practical work from the field of teaching. It uses modern sophisticated technology in the class e.g. (new group, Websites as well as email). The book will be considered as a reference for the university students.

Those who interested may contact me or contact direct the LAP or the distributors.

Thanking you  in anticipation
Dr.Ibrahim Suliman Ahmed
Center for Languages-International Islamic University Malaysia,
0122436576

Dr. Ibrahim Suliman Ahmed Ashmaiq Ph.D (Curriculum & Methods of Teaching Arabic Language) -

Coordinatr for Resource and Self Access Centre- Center for Languages and Pre-Academic Development
International Islamic University Malaysia,
P.O. Box 10, 50728 Kuala Lumpur –Malaysia
H/P: +60122948067-Tel: +603-61964000 ext 4956
http://staff.iiu.edu.my/dribrahim2005/?Personal_Particulars
http://educallcelpadiium.blogspot.com/
http://groups.google.com.my/group/educallcelpadiium2008?hl=en