Arabic-L:LING:Wants to do degree in Ancient South Arabian in US

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Mon Oct 18 16:36:06 UTC 2010

1) Subject: Wants to do degree in Ancient South Arabian in US

Date: 18 Oct 2010
From: alessia prioletta <a_prioletta at hotmail.com>
Subject: Wants to do degree in Ancient South Arabian in US

Hi,
my question is a bit off topic as my field of research is Ancient South Arabian language and culture. I'd like to do some applications for this subject in American universities.
Do you know of any web site, directory or list of programs/ departments that offer degrees in Ancient Near Est studies?

I would appreciate any suggestion or information you may have.

Best regards,

Alessia Prioletta