Arabic-L:AD:Gerlach Books at Abu Dhabi Book Fair

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Fri Apr 15 16:04:22 UTC 2011

1) Subject: Gerlach Books at Abu Dhabi Book Fair

Date: 15 April 2011
From: Gerlach Books - Middle Eastern & Islamic Studies <office at gerlach-books.de>
Subject: Gerlach Books at Abu Dhabi Book Fair

Up to 40% discount on Abu Dhabi Book Fair Returns

Until 26th April we offer exhibition copies from our stand at Abu Dhabi Book Fair (March 2011) with up to 40% discount. For more information please have a look at the title list which you can download from this site:

http://mysql.snafu.de/khg/gerlach_books/books_offers.php

Our offer:
- 25% discount for any single book
- 40% discount for orders of any 3 books or more
- plus shipping charges (surface or air mail delivery)
- plus European VAT (if applicable only)
- institutions and returning customers: delivery by open account
- first-time customers: pre-payment by bank transfer or credit card preferred
- this offer is valid until 26th April 2011 only

Looking forward to your orders.

Best regards from Berlin

(Ms) Dagmar Konrad