Arabic-L:PEDA:CALPER Assessment Webinar

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Thu Dec 8 04:03:00 UTC 2011

1) Subject:CALPER Assessment Webinar

Date: 08 Dec 2011
From:CALPER Penn State <gxa9 at psu.edu>
Subject:CALPER Assessment Webinar

Professional Development
for Language Educators

Dear Dilworth,

The Language Acquisition Resource Center (LARC) at San Diego State University and the Center for Advanced Language Proficiency Education and Research (CALPER) at Penn State are pleased to announce the fourth webinar on assessment. Our first three live broadcasts in Spring and early Fall were very successful and we received a lot of positive feedback. If you were not able to participate, we invite you to look at the archived sessions.

CALPER Webinar Page
LARC Webinar Page

We hope to connect with you on December 8th for the fourth webinar in our series.

And mark your calendars for:

February 23, 2012 - Dr. Larry Vandergrift
April 19, 2012 - Dr. Glenn Fulcher

Cordially,

Gabriela Appel