Arabic-L:GEN:Georgetown University Press Sr. Acquisitions Editor Job

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Mon Mar 14 20:03:11 UTC 2011

1) Subject: Georgetown University Press Sr. Acquisitions Editor Job

Date: 14 Mar 2011
From: Hope LeGro <hjs6 at georgetown.edu>
Subject: Georgetown University Press Sr. Acquisitions Editor Job

Dear Friends,
As you know, Gail Grella will be retiring as of May 1. She has contributed so
much to the press and will be sorely missed here. We have posted her
position on a number of industry-specific and languages-specific job
sites. I am sending a link along to you, as well, and encourage you to
send it to anyone in your network who you think might be a good
candidate. Below is a link to the Georgetown University posting.

http://www12.georgetown.edu/hr/employment_services/joblist/job_description.cfm?CategoryID=7&RequestNo=20110173

Thank you very much for all of your support of Georgetown Languages.

Best wishes,
Hope