Arabic-L:PEDA:Ace My Language App from Global Language Systems

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Fri May 6 19:30:59 UTC 2011

1) Subject: Ace My Language App from Global Language Systems ad

Date: 06 May 2011
From: Jabs <jabrafghneim at gmail.com>
Subject: Ace My Language App from Global Language Systems ad

Hello! We're happy to announce that the long-awaited Global Language Systems application for helping linguists to "Ace My Language" has just completed review and is now available in the Apple iTunes App Store.  The first release focuses on the language of Modern Standard Arabic.  Additional languages (Farsi, Pashto, Chinese and African French) will follow.

The print copy of the book has become an indispensable resource to prepare for the US government's Arabic language standard test the DLPT and is used widely in the community. The download is free with 5 sample articles. Mor modules can be bought through the iTumes store and can be used on your iPhone or iPad.

You can learn more information here:

http://www.luckydogapps.com/arabic

or directly in iTunes here:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amlarabic/id413556448?mt=8&ls=1

Thanks and let us know what you think!

Brent Kynaston
Software Engineer, Consultant
o: 540-446-5755
c: 703-772-8689
f:  540-301-4976

www.LuckyDogApps.com
www.GlobalLanguageSystems.com

Need to raise your DLPT score through submersion in the language?  Now there's an app for that!