Arabic-L:PEDA:Multi-lingual online lexicon request for help

Wed Apr 25 16:09:01 UTC 2012

1) Subject:Multi-lingual online lexicon request for help

Date: 25 Apr 2012
From:langoland at FREE.FR
Subject:Multi-lingual online lexicon request for help

hello linguist (language exchange)

my name is François, living in France.

I create this vocabulary lexicon for 120 languages :
http://langoland.free.fr

(select language on top, thematic lists of words are in left menu)

as I am not native speaker in all, please could you have a look at vocabulary
and send me corrections when necessary, many words are still missing...

You can also participate in this linguistic exchange community
creating little lessons directly by yourself in your native language.

thanks if possible and best regards from Mont-de-Marsan