Arabic-L:PEDA:Annandale Campus of NVCC Summer Arabic Program

Wed Apr 25 16:09:04 UTC 2012

1) Subject:Annandale Campus of NVCC Summer Arabic Program

Date: 25 Apr 2012
From: shilmi at NVCC.EDU
Subject:Annandale Campus of NVCC Summer Arabic Program

Dear All,

The Arabic Program at the Annandale Campus in Northern Virginia
Community College (www.nvcc.edu<http://www.nvcc.edu>) will be offering
Intensive Arabic this Summer. Students can complete their full year of
Arabic at the Annandale Campus. They will also enjoy using our
language lab with no extra tuition and possible tutoring.

We have daily Beginning levels of Arabic and Intermediate Arabic. We
also offer Modern Arabic lit course offered in both Arabic and English
for students who completed one year of Arabic. This literature course
is 2 credits course will start on May 16 to June 26, and will be
offered from 2:30-4:55pm.

Beginning Arabic I-ARA 101 (starting May 16 to June 26) and Beginning
Arabic II-ARA 102 (starting July 27-August 8)
Each course is 5 credits. Both courses are offered from Monday through
Thursday 6:00-9:00pm

We also offer ARA 101 in 8 weeks; starting May 16 to July 11. This
course is offered Monday through Wednesday in the morning from
9:30-12:40.

For Intermediate Arabic I- ARA 201 (Starting May 16 to June 26)
Intermediate Arabic II-ARA 202 (starting July 27-August 8)
Each course is 3 credits. Both courses are offered on Mondays and
Wednesdays from 6:00 to 9:40 p.m.

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at
shilmi at nvcc.edu<mailto:shilmi at nvcc.edu>

Take care,
Sana Hilmi

Arabic Instructor