Arabic-L:PEDA:Boston U Presentation at NECTFL

Fri Feb 24 18:58:28 UTC 2012

1) Subject:Boston U Presentation at NECTFL

Date: 24 Feb 2012
From:Amani Abu Shakra <amani at bu.edu>
Subject:Boston U Presentation at NECTFL

Boston University's  Arabic team is very excited to be presenting this year
at NECTFL. Our three hour session is entitled : **Developing Engaging
Interactive Classroom Activities with Everyday Vocabulary. We hope that you
are able to attend the conference and our session which will be held in
Baltimore in the third week of April. Here is a link with detailed
information about the conference and pre-registration is open right now.
Please note that there are two other three hour sessions for Arabic at this
conference.

http://www.nectfl.org/workshops.htm