Arabic-L:PEDA:Arab Academy Summer Program in Cairo

Fri Feb 24 18:58:32 UTC 2012

1) Subject:Arab Academy Summer Program in Cairo

Date: 24 Feb 2012
From:Arab Academy <info at arabacademy.com>
Subject:Arab Academy Summer Program in Cairo

Dear Students,
Arab Academy in Cairo is delighted to announce that our intensive Arabic
Summer Abroad in Cairo 2012 is now available for enrollment. We welcome all
applicants – from those who don’t know Arabic to those at the most advanced
levels, we are here to help you achieve proficiency in Arabic.

*We offer you:*

    * Intensive four- or eight-week summer courses
    * Orientation session, handbook to life in Cairo, and proficiency test
    * All levels of Arabic language taught, including instruction in MSA
and colloquial Arabic
    * Small classes conducted entirely in Arabic at all levels
    * Detailed weekly feedback
    * Access to our award-winning online resources
    * Cultural excursions and hands-on experiences integrated in the
curriculum
    * Certificate of studies
    * Dedicated, experienced and professional staff
    * Help with arrivals and accommodation
    * Central location in Garden City in downtown Cairo
    * An amazing adventure with Arabic language!

*Program Details:*

    * 1 - 28 June (1st session) and 29 June - 26 July 2012 (2nd session),
enroll for one or both
    * 20 contact hours per week (4 hours of Arabic classes per day X 5 days
a week)
    * 7 cultural outings with teachers per session allowing you to practice
Arabic in real situations
    * Competitive Fees: $650 tuition per session + $345 for optional
Cultural Outings

Arab Academy in Cairo offers intensive Arabic programs to students aiming
at attaining higher levels in Arabic in the shortest possible time while
engaging with Arab culture. Our varied study abroad programs, offered
year-round, include an integrated program of cultural outings accompanied
by our Arabic teachers giving students a chance to practice Arabic both
inside and outside the classroom.  Arab Academy is open year round and its
student population has increased during and after the revolution.  Amongst
our prestigious clients are the American Embassy, University of Manchester,
and Duke University.

To apply or to find out more please visit our website:
http://www.arabacademy.com/en/arabic-egypt

Questions may be directed to: info at arabacademy.com

We look forward to serving you this summer.

Best regards,
Hanan Dawah
Communications and Students Support Manager
Email: info at arabacademy.com
Tel: +20 111 670 4021

--
Arab Academy (since 1997)
3 Alif Kamil ElShinnawi Street

E-mail: info at arabacademy.com
Web Site: http://www.arabacademy.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Arab-Academy/291637344900

Telephone Inquiries:
- For Registration and Student Support inquiries, call:
Hanan Dawah, Administrative Assistant
Cell: +20 11 670 4021

- For Study Abroad Program inquiries, call:
Amal ElAssal, Study Abroad Program Coordinator
cell: +20 11 766 1327

- For Academic inquiries, call:
Nicole Hansen, Director of Online and Study Abroad Programs
Cell: +20 11 766 1326

- For Partnership or Institutional inquiries, call:
Sanaa Ghanem, President
Cell: +20 11 218 0305