Arabic-L:PEDA:Needs online Civ and culture courses

Mon Jun 11 18:10:16 UTC 2012

1) Subject:Needs online Civ and culture courses

Date: 11 Jun 2012
From:GIMHOFF at SBU.EDU
Subject:Needs online Civ and culture courses

Hello,

My name is Dr Guy F. Imhoff. We have a small Arabic program in our
university where we offer Arabic 101 to 202. We are looking for online
courses in English on any topics of civilization and culture related
to Islam and the Arabic world. Do any of you know of a university in
the States offering such courses?

The American University of Cairo offers such courses but it is only
for students living in Egypt.

Thank you for your help.

Dr. Guy F. Imhoff, Chair
Department of Modern Languages