Arabic-L:GEN:Wants advice on Arabic typing tutor programs

Mon Jun 11 18:09:52 UTC 2012

1) Subject:Wants advice on Arabic typing tutor programs

Date: 11 Jun 2012
From:proochnikllc at YAHOO.COM
Subject:Wants advice on Arabic typing tutor programs

Dear Friends,

Ahlan wa-Sahlan.

What do you know about Arabic typing tutor programs?  I would like to
purchase one of these programs for my department, because a number of
my colleagues need to learn proper Arabic touch-typing.  There's quite
a number of these software packages on the market, and I have NO idea
which of them might be useful, and which of them might be garbage.

My colleagues and I would welcome your advice.

Cheers,
Abu Sammy