Arabic-L:LING:Needs learners and native speakers for study

Fri Nov 23 14:59:06 UTC 2012

1) Subject:Needs learners and native speakers for study

Date: 23 Nov 2012
From:Suzanne Marie Freynik <freynik at umd.edu>
Subject:Needs learners and native speakers for study

Dear all,

I hope this finds you well and warm :)

My name is Assma Al Thowaini, a graduate student from the Second Language
Acquisition program at the University of Maryland. Currently, I am
conducting a study to compare how native speakers and non-native Arabic
learners understand Arabic words.
If you take part in this study, you would be sent a link where you are
asked to make quick and simple decision tasks. The study will not take
longer than an hour and you will be given $15 upon completion. You can
complete the study remotely anywhere and anytime at your convenience. To be
able to take part in this study, you must take the following 5-minute
questionnaire to give us an idea of your background and your language
abilities.

Your participation will be strictly confidential. I will not share your
identity or anything you provide with anyone.
Are you willing to participate? If so, please go to the following link to
take the quick survey:
http://goo.gl/mwGv1

If you have any questions or concerns about this study, feel free to
contact me at <ama2670 at gmail.com<mailto:ama2670 at gmail.com>>

I really appreciate your cooperation

Sinerely,
Assma Al Thowaini