Arabic-L:PEDA:INLAC website

Wed Oct 17 13:40:15 UTC 2012

1) Subject:INLAC website

Date: 17 Oct 2012
From: fatima lhouari fatimalhouari36 at gmail.com
Subject:INLAC website

Dear ,

I am pleased to let you know that the International Institute for
Languages and Cultures (INLAC), co-founded by Dr Fatima Sadiqi and Dr
Moha Ennaji, has now a website: www.inlac.net that you can visit and
circulate to interested students and faculty interested in Study
Abroad programs. INLAC is a private non-profit nstitute which is
accredited by the Moroccan Ministry of Education. It welcomes students
from top American and European universities and offers a combination
of Arabic classes, content courses, think thanks, and homestay in a
unique environment. INLAC is located in the twelve centuries old
Medina of Fez which boasts the oldest university in the Islamic world.
As such, the Institute combines the quality of courses with the
essence of the place. Alongside the credit courses, the Institute
brings together academics, theologians, politicians, and social
activists to discuss the urgent issues of our time. These range from
new divinities, the inter-religious, the inter-cultural to conflict
resolutions, youth concerns, gender, development, human rights, social
justice and much more.

INLAC can be your affiliate provider. Should you need any
complementary information, please don't hesitate to contact me.

With my best wishes

Fatima Elhouari

Assistant