Arabic-L:PEDA:Root and Pattern Introduction Responses

Fri Dec 20 12:41:21 UTC 2013

1) Subject: Root and Pattern Introduction Response
2) Subject: Root and Pattern Introduction Response
3) Subject: Root and Pattern Introduction Response
4) Subject: Root and Pattern Introduction Response
5) Subject: Root and Pattern Introduction Response
6) Subject: Root and Pattern Introduction Response

Date: 20 Dec 2013
From: Manuel Feria <mferia at gmail.com>
Subject: Root and Pattern Introduction Response

Dear Michael,
For me, this concept is so essential that I should be introduced the very
first day. Obviously, there will be a long long way to go  for the
student before understanding the whole system... but, what´s the point in
not introducing a brief overview of the root-and-pattern system that will
give meaning to so many "family resemblances"?
Salaam,
Manuel Feria
University of Granada
https://granada.academia.edu/ManuelFeriaGarcía